Help with Mag320

feelinducky

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a web site that can show me how to use the 320.  A friend of mine gave it to me and it doesn't have any instructions.  

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
feelinducky,

Most of the GPS venders sell VCR video tapes for new owners that help learn the functions of the GPS. The tapes run about $15.00 each.

There is also a website with info at http://joe.mehaffey.com/

There are also some great books on GPS.

'GPS Land Navigation: A Complete Guide For Backcountry Users of NAVSTAR Satellite Systems' .... This is the Bible of GPS terms and info by Michael Tucker. This is my favorite GPS book. Excellent sections on how GPS works, how to use your GPS, limitations of GPS, GPS accessories, coordinate systems and map datums. If you only buy one map or GPS book, this should be it. Format: Paperback, 240pp., ISBN: 0965220257,  Publisher: Glassford,  Pub. Date: September  1997,  $15.96

'GPS Made Easy, Using Global Positioning Systems in the Outdoors' .... Excellent book by Laurence Lethan covering all aspects of GPS receiver use. A must read by Garmin owners. Format: Paperback, 2nd ed., 224pp., ISBN: 0898865921,  Publisher: Mountaineers Books, The,  Pub. Date: September  1998, Edition Desc: 2ND, $11.96

Latest Posts

Top Bottom