HELP

bahunter

Reaction score
It is all your guys falt that I now have an addiction that I can't get out of . I started out by building a 35 mill and then six more, almost went broke running to walmart with film so I thot I would build 1 digital . Now 6 digital's latter I thot I had it beet I had enuf parts left over so if I had one of my cam's fale I had the parts to fix it . But I forgot to cancel my faverits on ebay for the d-380's and guess whute I had to by anuther one . I know that you guys are going to say that you worned me but I realy did think I that I cood build jest one . Now I suppose my onely hope is to try a p-32 . My wife thinks I have gon off the deep end . Boy building these cameras has bin almost as much fun as my huneymoon . Thank's alot guys I owe you all .
P.S. A.E.H., ******, Brian, don't sell me any more parts.
bahunter

Outhouse

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Outhouse and I'm a camoholic.

I know what you mean, I started out just seeing what was involved in making trailcams, built my first one 6 months ago. Now I have all the parts(waiting on the UPix bd) to build (5) P32's.

Good thing hunting is starting soon, but I'll probably be building them in my treestand

thehunter

Reaction score
Well, it started out real simple. I was looking for a camera to take pictures of the deer at my hunting lease.

I looked at all of the store bought cameras and finally settled on the one that I wanted $260 was the price and I thought it was a great deal and cheap. While searching the web I came across this web site. "You can make a better camera and cheap."

I next found my self buying MS-20 motion detectors from WalMart. One was not enough I had to have more. Radio Shack employees started calling me by my first name. I became an easy mark. If I needed one resistor I bought the card. One switch became 5-----

Film became expensive but I could not buy enough. I bought a scanner so I could SAVE $ by just getting the negitives developed. I told my self that I could stop any time I wanted.

I started staying up late at night getting high on burning plastic, solder. I felt the rush of finishing this cam so I could start the improvements on the 2nd , 3rd.

I started hanging around with that bad group -----yes the digitals. I had to have more. Started with the 370's but that wasn't enough moved on to the 380's. Now I'm hooked on the P-32's P-41's. Mixing it up with memory cards, pix boards, a case or 2 (HA HA HA) of pelicans and Seahorse's

I can stop anytime that I want, this is not addictive. I can stop, I can stop, I can't stop. I want a new slave flash-------------------------------Officemax has a sale----I got to go now.

xi-arrowslinger

Reaction score
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Quitting cambuilding now greatly reduces your risk of divorce, bankruptcy, and nervous twitches caused by the continuous exposure to solder fumes and charged flash capacitors.

bat

Reaction score
geee thanks, with all this talk of building cameras now I got to build another one to get the twitch out of my system!

bat

headnurse

Banned
Reaction score
You people obviously haven't gotten into the hard stuff yet. Larger hard drives, Cd writers, DVD writers for more space.... OMG!! I've gotta save that picture! It just might be a good one and there's no more room on my hard drive!!! (I'm heading out for a week out in the woods with nothing but a cam, laptop (limited space) ... I may be home early for my usb CD writer..... and some CD's.... just a couple... I can stop any time.... I'm sure I can charge it all with the generator... at least I think.. where can I get a bigger generator??? The addiction never stops...

Top Bottom