Help!!

Outhouse

Reaction score
My Universal boards arrived today(thanks Haymaker) but I realized I don't have a way to mount them to the door(SE120).

What hardware/screw sizes do I need to get the right distance from the PIR to the lens?

Would the Board Mounting Kit from Pixcontroller work?

Thanks!!

theck

Reaction score
I mounted mine to the bottom of the case with long screws from lowes. It is very solid. The top of the phone jack is almost touching my case. I like this because it is a good guide. Get the phone jack about as close as you can without touching the case and you should be fine. I also measured it and it was around 5/8.

Haymaker

Reaction score
Outhouse,

Thanks. The board mounting kit will work if you mount it to the lid of your case, but you will have to cut down the spaces by about 1/4".

jqcargle

Reaction score
Haymaker,
I bought one of your universal pixcontroller boards too. But I have chosen to mount it to the inside back of a Pelican 1060 box and the pir lens is to be mounted to the lid. I also bought a mounting kit will I need to trim it down also? I left the rubber sealer inside the camera and I have placed screws thru back of box and thru sealer then used supplied washers and nuts.

Top Bottom