Here a moto, there a moto, everywhere a moto

Jay

Reaction score
At the risk of stirring up passionate pleas from the anti-moto crowd.......

Does anybody have a line on where I can find some of the "goal post" style spinning wings? I saw one at Hogan's in Concord but they wanted $200 which seemed pretty outrageous considering that there couldn't be more than $50 of materials involved.

Darth Jay

Litch

Reaction score
If you happen to be in the area, try Kittles in Colusa. They have a great selection of waterfowl accessories.

jerry d

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, someone on the old board said a hardware store in Gridley had them at a "better" price.

Don't remember the exact price but it was much less than 200 bucks. Seems like it may have been around 100 bucks but wouldn't swear to it.

Maybe LetUmWork can get you a good deal but it would probably be shot full of holes....................hehe...

By the way, where is LetUmWork. Haven't heard from him lately. Do we need to worry? He always kept the place interesting!!!!

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I've searched high and low Darth. Havn't found to many that are cheap some are as high as 350 $$$$$$$.

I think I'm gona go with the Mallardlove machine. I owe my buddy some cash so he wants one also.

Maybe we can buy in bulk and save a few bucks.

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
Jay I have the phone number for Motoduck Enterprise in Woodland but he wants $200 also. It is 530 662 3706.

Top Bottom