here he is

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score

look at the album if you want there are some other good deer on it too  but i just had to post this one on this thread.  hes my best to date on film.

(Edited by SWAMPFOOT at 10:23 pm on April 2, 2001)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Swampfoot,

Nice bomber buck. Have you ever seen this buck in person? I can see 10 points but it looks like he has more, you know how many? Seeing big buck pics makes it a little easier for me to stay a little longer on some of my stands in the hope of seeing them.

robNhood

Reaction score
Thats the kind of buck I am waiting for! Very nice!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
SWAMPFOOT

That ISssss a DANDY!

That deer looks like a Whitetail except the forks on the horns!  where do you live?

Also noticed your camera Date/Time stamp is on the left of the photo, what camera is that?

Good Buck!

Tinhorn

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies, yeah this deer is a dandy i remember the day when i got my film back from the one hour processor my jaw fell open i couldnt believe it. i have gotten some nice bucks on film from this same spot it is a swampy area in S.C.  i live in N.C. but i hunt in both states.   i have never actually seen this buck while hunting and neither has any of my hunting buddies but he was traveling during the rut.  ihave seen some nice bucks while hunting but  nothing like this one.  S.C. has some nice bucks and this pic is proof.  man i would have probably fell out of my stand if he would have came by. hopefully i would have landed on him and broke his neck or something. i will post some more pics later
tinhorn- this pic was taken from a camtrakker not one of the ones i have made. it is using the olympus infiniti date jr i think.   ijust wanted you people to see this buck he's a dandy!

Top Bottom