Here is another homebrew knockoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtruck

Reaction score
i am curious to how they can narrow down the beam to 4 ft at 40  ft?????????hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I just saw an ad for them in Deer & Deer Hunter I think. My first thought was, that looks alot like a Homebrew. But Without seeing the inside it's kinda hard to tell. That was the first time I had seen them though.

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
Looks very similar to mine.  Underground electrical junction box for sure, ms20 pir ?  I think it is definitely a homebrew.:shades-smoke:

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i couldnt really tell what kind of camera it is but the thing definately looks like a homebrew!

rick

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Folks, I'm not trying to be rude, so you can take my openion for what it's worth, but I feel these kinds of posts do nothing to further what we do here and only tend to pick at a very sore subject and create disruptions, arguments, and hard feelings. If someone sees something they think may possibly be out of line, why not just message or e-mail Jesse about it and let him carry it where he thinks it needs to go. As I said, I'm not trying to be rude, and god forbid, I'm seriously not trying to start any arguments. I personally would just like to let Jesse handle the rains and not keep seeing it hashed out here.

I'll shut up now and go play with our other toys.

gizz

Reaction score
I agree it's ok to expose something that may seem inappropriate but every time one of these posts gets going nothing constructive comes of it after a while. Please feel free to email or message me(or any other mods) or jesse with anything you feel may be inappropriate or a blatant rip-off and it'll get checked out. This way we can keep an eye out for rip-off's without inadvertantly attacking someone that may be legit. :boxing:
Nobody is attacking you hairlessone for starting this thread but i'm sure you'll agree that it only seems to cause anxiety among the group and that we can do without.
So for the better of the group consider this one "closed".
Now back to the regular scheduled programming  :peep-wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom