Here piggie piggie!!!!

Chayito702

Reaction score
So it all started with a phone call from my buddy. "Hey bud I am running low on pig meat want to come down and help me out fill the freezer again "

-"Dude I was just thinking about you a few minutes ago (no homo) (the wife looking at me like wtfreak) wondering when are we heading out again. Count me in I'll be there to do an evening hunt "

We get to the ranch and within 20 mins we spotted a few sows and 1 mature boar. Once we get into position we hear one shot (who is shooting inside our property? We find out 2 hunters had trespass and were shooting yotes) we lost the pigs and right before sunset I was able to take one down. Not a big one but he sure will taste just right! (Regarding the trespassers, they sure won't be coming right back :)

20200626_233601.jpg

IMG_20200627_093527(1).jpg

blazintowers

Reaction score
Nice Chayito! Looks like you have a nice bead on them piggies! Congrats. And that's some funny shit "wtfreak"...LOL

P304X4

Reaction score
Nice shooting and congrats on the piggy!! Any chance of keeping the trespassers out?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Wtg u got your mission done! Nice feral pig! As far as trespassers I now I would of told them everything that’s moving Around out here on this private property Looks like a wild pig to me So I would really think hard before u decide to trespass again and have a great night......tra

cjack

Reaction score
Well done Chayito702, I could use some pork, thoughts always turn to hogs this slow time of year for hunting. Congratulations!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom