He's at it again!!!

Zeke

Reaction score
I pulled up the auction from the 1st time to see how much they went for and the page had on it that there was a similar item on auction. I clicked on the link and its the same guy.                                    
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=1054317676
I guess the first winning bidder backed out. Wonder why? Maybe a "little birdie" told him something...hehe.  Z

Archilochus

Reaction score
AAARrrggghhh!!@&$%^$%&

I'm guessing that his last attempt got bid up by some unidentified persons who had NO intention of paying for the item.... Now I wonder who woulda done such a thing???..... ;}

Archilochus

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This guy sent me an email whining that you guys wre bad mouthing him. When I explained to him that his plans were ripped from us he claimed, "No, I ripped them from the guy who has the website Cheapshot cam". I than pointed out the CheapShot cam guy ripped the plans from here also.

Then this guy asked to use our schematics????? Talk about bold. He doesn't have a clue. He really hurt my feelings when he called me a "meatball" for pointing out his thieving.:laffin-yellow:

Release the hounds.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ya know, I've had about enough of these clowns. I just sent ebay a notice the guy is selling copyrighted material and to shut him down.

I also sent the other bozo (Cheap Shot), an email askign him to cease and desist or face a copyright infringement lawsuit. I'll let my bored lawyer explain the details to him about copyrights.

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Nail his hide to the wall...!!!!!!!!
then let him whine...lol

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if you can put this info up as a dutch auction for say $0.01 and just keep it updated,Then in the description put the addy to this site stating that the info is free here.problem is it cost to run an auction on ebay,but it would sure throw a monkey wrench into these guys spokes,and while we are at it has anyone been watching BidBay and the other auction sites for these guys?

horndog

Reaction score
It figures, a day late and a dollar short again.....I notice you didn't bid on it Bob, how come? Thats an item everyone should own...LMAO:rofl:moon::rofl

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Is it me or is the picture disorting the image.  Those don't quite look like the right size for her to wear.

Oh yeah go get'um Jesse.

Brian

(Edited by Brian at 11:05 am on Dec. 31, 2001)

davered1

Reaction score
Guys,

Tried to bring up auction this morning and it looks like EBAY kicked it off.

Zeke

Reaction score
ITS HIM AGAIN...Worse than a Florida cockroach!!!! I saw one toting a cat in his mouth in Daytona.  Z

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Just a quick update.

The guy who was selling the plans on Ebay sent me an email and apologized after seeing our point of view of why we didn't want our plans sold.

The guy selling plans off the website Cheap Shot still claims he discovered the plans on his own. The website hs been shut down after I contacted his service and explained he was selling copyrighted material. The guy said he would send me his plans so I could look at them to see if they are the same. I have been told his plans use the Radio Shack 49-425 sensor with the Canon Owl camera. Sound familiar? I have a feeling this guy will just fade away since he cannot show he had these same plans before we did several years ago.

Thanks to all you Barney Fifes who did the leg work on keeping our plans free and open for everyone to use.

MBullism

Reaction score
I "discovered" the plans on my own too.  They were right here when I got here and I found them...

a.k.a. Thanks again Jesse for making this free and available.  I'm hooked!

Top Bottom