Hey Guys Been away, Pulled a GDOG

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefull in a couple weeks I'll be ready for My Pig Hunt but for now its a healing thing

My hand 1.jpg

Revo2811

Reaction score
Ouch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake F

Reaction score
Wow man! Hope there is no long term effects. Get well soon!

cjack

Reaction score
HOLY MOLY! That looks nasty! Get well.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
With a great surgion and my Doctor it is well on the mend, This is what it looked like this moring
My hand 3.jpg

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
I can Shoulder aim and pull the trigger, but I think its would hurt at the moment

P304X4

Reaction score
Makes me hurt just to see it......what happened, we want details. Prayers out that it heals 100%!

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Dang! If you were a horse we would have to shoot you! Be careful with that, you do not want to risk adhesive tendon scar tissue limitations if the wound includes some.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like some sort of spider or snake bite based on the extreme swelling.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Kind of a Mistery
Friday evening noticed some redness on the top of my hand Satuirday start to swell by Saturday evening was in sever pain Sunday in the ER and admitted to the Hospital
Sugion made a small incision And all look good no Puss took a culture, Monday morning Full of puss, monday night the surgion made the cut you saw and spent 4.5 hours cleaning the infection out of my hand and forarm.
Next 8 days massive amounts of Vancomiason and a probability of amputation, Day 8 looked well enough to send me home with two IVs and changing the dressing a day .
Al worries of losing body parts gone if I could stay on the IVS, Second week of six weeks started having alergic reactions to the med, Hospital Doctors kicked me to the curb, saying I was no longer a patient Good luck ?
Back to losing Parts if I could not continue my Vaco miason IVs, My PC doctor steps in and Thank God was able to treat the reaction to the Vacomiason and am continuing the IVs.
Just completed the 3rd of 6 weeks treatment, Very rashed and intchy, Meds kicked up to Max for the Rash and Itch must complete at least 2 more weeks Twice a day 2 hour IVs.
Hoping by then I test clear of the MRSA infection, If OK I will be Hunting my Hogs ! got two Tags to fill before the end of June, I will of Course have two 2018 pig tags with just in case.
Really suck, seems I have had the MRSA for some time and it will opo up when it fells like it, is said that I will never to totally rid of it.
But Yes the cut was made by the surgion all 18 inches over an inch deep, the pics do not show the Large X cut just behind the Thumb, but it has healed completely.
Never hurt so much in My life Felt like Someone was Trying to break my wrist and it was just ready to break for 3 or 4 days, could not get pain meds for more than a week after getting out of the Hospital. I also was terrafied for weeks waiting for the word I was going to lose my arm, Hand or fingers due to this infection, Never want to go thru this again NEVER !

Stevehazard

Reaction score
What the....
Damn man... heal up. Looks and sounds pretty nasty but looking much better then that first picture already.

flytrue

Reaction score
I wish you had posted a warning about graphic pics! I am sorry to have had seen this.
That being said, I hope you get well soon.

P304X4

Reaction score
Any idea what might have caused it? sounds a bit like a recluse bite w/poison getting into a vein and traveling up the arm when doc made the first incision.

quaildeath

Reaction score
Lots of people have mrsa in their body. It can pop up with any surgery. People get it and die regularly in nursing homes.
Dont know if it’s worse than staff though. Looks like you are in the clear.

TheGDog

Reaction score
OMMFG!! I open up the Thread and Holy Sheep Dip!!

OPAH! Wow man... so something bit you then? That does look a lot like pics I've seen from when people get envenomated heavily by Black Widows or Rattlers.

Damn man... was NOT expecting to see that! So it didn't hurt the day of?

Wow man... that's some Massive Swelling!

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
The wound was totally done by the surgeon, not a blemish on my hand or arm

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
The reports you're making all sound good so far. I'm like you ... I would have been sweating bullets at the risk of amputation, but I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a Dr. to treat the reaction and that you're responding favorably.

TheGDog

Reaction score
C'Mon... Fess Up... you used a dirty heroin needle.. didn't cha! (hehe)

Top Bottom