HHH Fund Raiser

sportyg

Reaction score
Fellow Hunters, As we are not at the point we can help our brothers and sisters on our own yet. I'm puting and a call for help.
A fellow hunter Robbie Sykes has lost his wife after an emergency C-Section. She had Pnumonia and a Stph infection. He has two childern one is a week old the other is under two. A trust fund has been set up to help the children. Mr. Sykes is from Cookeville Tn. He need all our help. I'm asking anyone who can donate to please do. Send your donation to Shawn at: Hunters Helping Hunters
                               PO Box 662
                               Carroll IA 51401
Note: that your donation is for the Sykes Children..

Thank You One and All

Dakota

Reaction score
Count your blessing everyone!  I will be sending a check AND A PRAYER for the family.

sportyg

Reaction score
"Bless you Dakota", The Sykes family is really in need !! Robbie is going to need all the help he can get with the baby and an 18 month old..

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Sporty,

Can donations to the Sykes family be made online?

Regards,
Paul

sportyg

Reaction score
Hogskin,
To be honest I don't know. At this point I think one could only buy raffle tickets on line I'll find out and advise tomorrow... But I'd have to say no at this point. I don't want people sending in donations and it not going to what it is intended for.. 100 % of the donations sent in for the Sykes will go to them.. But don't do it on line until you know for sure..

sportyg

Reaction score
"Thanks Passthru"  If any of you folks are members of HHH. We are having a meeting on this Friday @ 6 PM PST...

sportyg

Reaction score
Hogskin,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on this. Yes you can donate using the on line service as long as you note it is for the Sykes. Other wise Shawn may mistake it as a regular donation to HHH. We have already accepted some using the on line service.. Thanks for asking. As of our meeting last Friday it looks like we will be accepting donations until the 30th of June for the Sykes. However any that come in after will still go the family !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom