Highlander boxes

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I ordered one of thier boxes in camo 4 weeks ago,I still didnt have it after 2 weeks so I called,They told me that they didnt have anywithout the holes camoed so they had to send some off to get painted/dipped (whatever they do to them) and was expecting them anytime and would send it in a couple days.
 Its been 4 weeks and i called agian and got the same story word for word that i got before "we dont normally sell them sir but we will get it out to you in a couple days,we had to send them out to get camoed.........."
 Im begining to wonder,Have you had this same problem?I dont think ill order anymore from them,just too much of a job for them i guess,i have to wonder how they get thier boxes camoflauged and back in time to build thier own cams.
 Wish they had just told me "no" or be honest and tell me it will take months to get my box,i would have just passed on the deal.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
That's not good news.  I ordered two a while back.  They came in about 3 wks.  I just built my first cam using their enclosure and was impressed with the results.  I posted the pics earlier today.

LW

Reaction score
I ordered a black one week before last and got it in about a week, hope they havn't wised up
thinking of ordering a few more.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Well i finally got my box,it looks great but they dont send them with foam anymore,they told me that their foam is precut for them now.
 Also they forgot to put the rubber gasket in the lid,they said they will get it right out to me.Wonder if it will take another 5 weeks for that to arrive?

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
One of mine didn't come with a  rubber gasket either.  I didn't bother to call them.  I was just going to run a bead of caulk or silicone or something.

deerdad

Reaction score
I just got my camo box. No foam. I can't complain about
speed. I sent the check out on Sat. the 13th and it got to
me today the 22nd. It reminds me of the lunch boxes back
in elementary school. Hmm, maybe I can use the neighbor's
kid's Barbie lunch box. :)

Greg

Top Bottom