Higlander Box

quackmaster

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been away from the board for quite awhile. I know there were some guys that got boxes from Highlander (SIMPLEARKANSAN- i think you did). Are those still available or did Highlander put an end to that? Hate to revisit an issue that probably has already been discussed, but I've been fishing alot.

vman

Reaction score
You can still get them.  I think they have raised their prices though.  I called last week and the lady told me $25 for camo.

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
If anyone isinterested, I have some pellican 1150's (same size as the highlander) with die cut foam inserts for the OWL and the D370's. $20.00 ea.

Ganewbie

Reaction score
Shrtcirkt,
I hate to show my ignorance, but what do you mean by die cut foam? How much is shipping on those?

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Hey Quack,

Was wondering what happened to ya?  I ordered mine a while back and they were $24.50 with foam.  Make sure the round gaskets are in the door.  One of mine was missing and Passthru was nice enough to send me one.  They really are a good looking case.  Have you got any new pics from your place outside of Benton?

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
Ga,
The foam in these cases is specially cut to fit the owl and D370 cameras. It is not the "pick and pluck foam that normally comes in the pellican and highlander cases.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 When i ordered my box it came without foam,the have their foam pre cut to fit thier application,foam is very easy to come by.
 this is a really nice sturdy box,if you buy the camo box it looks great but costs more.i think i payed just over $30.00 after shipping for the camo box,but hey it is my sweetie and gets nothing but the best work on it.

vman

Reaction score
Is it me or are they harder to open then the pelican.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Bob  Bat posted all rhe info a couple of months back.. Good pics inside and out.  Dimmensions and all'   Do a search on highlander.    Of course you can get a front view at bass pro

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Cabin Fever Bob,

Take a look at my link and you can see a pic of what one of those boxes look like.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Quackmaster,

Are you from Benton,  My Wife's from there.  She is a Ramsey.  They are a bunch of them up there.  They breed like rabits.   I hunt off Kirk Road and down around highway 9.  You don't happen to be in the Kentuckey Wildlife Refuge do you.  Need a new Friend??   There are some monsters in there.  My brother in law processes deer and has seen some whoppers.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
That's a FINE lookin cam ya got there SIMPLEARKANSAN! I do like that Highlander box too!

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS FOR THE HIGHLANDER BOX PURCHASERS.........I MET A GUY WHO HAS DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM BEFROE.....HE SAID,"THEY HAVE A PILE OF INVOICES (HE SHOWED ABOUT 6 INCHES HI DOUBLE FOLDED INVOICES) WHERE THEY HAVE NEVER SHIPPED THE MERCHANDISE TO THE BUYERS". HE WARMED ME ABOUT DOIN BUSINESS WITH THEM, HE SAID"SMOKE IS AN AAAAAAA" WELL U GET IT. BUSINESS OR NOT THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER MANUFACTURE THAT HAD THEM BUILD PARTS FOR THEM... THEY HAD TO TAKE THE PRODUCTION BACK. THEY DIDNT SEND MERCHANDISE THAT WAS PURCHASED.........JUST FYI...THANKS

quackmaster

Reaction score
Hey simplearkansas- I'm still around, been doing alot of bass fishing on some of those farm resevoirs around lonoke. My camera has been getting alot of use, but it has been outside the box.  I haven't had my camera out since January, but I the property owner has seen them. They found one shed out there this spring off the eight point, none from the big boy.

Hey ArkElkhunter- I'm from Little Rock, don't know many people down in Benton. I DO hunt in the Kentucky Refuge sometimes as a guest with a friend of mine. I killed a nice 8 down there a couple of years ago. There are some dandy bucks down there.  My friend that is a member said IP (or who ever owns hit) was making everyone remove all of there stands and people were being assigned new zones.  That would stink.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Yea it's pretty regulated,  too regulated in there.   They take some big boys out of there though.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom