Hillary Clinton's Bosnian misadventure should disqualify her from

easymoney

Reaction score
"Hillary Clinton's Bosnian misadventure should disqualify her from the presidency, but the airport landing is the least of it."
By Christopher Hitchens
Posted Monday, March 31, 2008, at 11:26 AM ET

"The punishment visited on Sen. Hillary Clinton for her flagrant, hysterical, repetitive, pathological lying about her visit to Bosnia should be much heavier than it has yet been and should be exacted for much more than just the lying itself. There are two kinds of deliberate and premeditated deceit, commonly known as suggestio falsi and suppressio veri. (Neither of them is covered by the additionally lying claim of having "misspoken.") The first involves what seems to be most obvious in the present case: the putting forward of a bogus or misleading account of events. But the second, and often the more serious, means that the liar in question has also attempted to bury or to obscure something that actually is true. Let us examine how Sen. Clinton has managed to commit both of these offenses to veracity and decency and how in doing so she has rivaled, if not indeed surpassed, the disbarred and perjured hack who is her husband and tutor."

http://www.slate.com/id/2187780

Finally someone speaks out about the habitual and premeditated lieing...

mdhntr

Reaction score
It's really just as bad as Kerry's swift boat lies. She made that statement as a purposeful lie. Then she lied again by saying she misspoke.

1fitspirit

Reaction score
She is fighting an uphill battle for the nomination. Stunts like this one only hurt her chances. It shows how desperate a situation she believes herself to be in.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Why would lieing be a problem? Her husband was a compulsive liar and the Dems loved him. Anyone believe him when he was running and said I smoked but I didn't inhale? Say and do whatever it takes to climb the ladder or achieve your goal. It's the new American way don't you know? Say one thing do another, whatever works best for you. As long as you win who cares what's right or wrong? Who decides what's right or wrong? Maybe I say lieing is ok. Who are you to judge? Obama's speal about his pastor was a crock too. Is the press saying anything about that? Who you voting for Fitspirit? A woman who lies about her travels or a man who lies about his spiritual mentor?

1fitspirit

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sodhunter @ Apr 1 2008, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why would lieing be a problem? Her husband was a compulsive liar and the Dems loved him. Anyone believe him when he was running and said I smoked but I didn't inhale? Say and do whatever it takes to climb the ladder or achieve your goal. It's the new American way don't you know? Say one thing do another, whatever works best for you. As long as you win who cares what's right or wrong? Who decides what's right or wrong? Maybe I say lieing is ok. Who are you to judge? Obama's speal about his pastor was a crock too. Is the press saying anything about that? Who you voting for Fitspirit? A woman who lies about her travels or a man who lies about his spiritual mentor?[/b]
I'll decide who to vote for when the nominations by party are confirmed. There is still a lot of time to decide.

Your post bleeds over from another topic/conversation, doesn't it?

easymoney

Reaction score
I was just posting an article by a writer who lays out more facts and theories on this misbehaving and it's eventual outcome...
And I'm sorry to hear that you will base your choice for President of the Uinted States on the nomination to be determined by the parties super delegates...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Since when do events like .."I did not have sex with", "filegate' , lying, adultry, Vince foster events, killing of the pre-born and girls drowned in canals ...have any deleterious effect on Democrats, with their own ?

There are only a very few things that can destroy a Democrat with his/her party elites..and that is being a Biblical Christian
or making
"corporate profits"...

Advertisement

Top Bottom