Dubya D

Reaction score
Oh, can't wait for this...it could be good

LINK

I guess Fox News is no longer irrelevant

easymoney

Reaction score
I can hardly wait...
mrs clinton will be out of her element and in the tigers cage, no softball puff questions I would guess, unless she and her campaign have gotten to bill orielly as she has with the rest of the driveby media....

D3Lifer

Reaction score
She may end up wishing that she was dodging sniper fire in Bosnia instead.

Drayton

Reaction score
This will be a scripted intervew about Hillery's many ideas for America. The reason O'Reilly will surender to her "testical lockbox" is to gain credibility with "mainstream" media.

easymoney

Reaction score
I don't think oreilly needs the cred of the MSM at all, the ratings for fox news and his show alone blow any other channel out of the water. I am curious as to why mrs slick decided to do the interview though. She does control the lockbox and there must be something very big in it for her...

betelgeuse

Reaction score
He better not go soft on her, I have a feeling that the Clintons probably covered their bases and agreed not to talk about certain things.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 30 2008, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the ratings for fox news and his show alone blow any other channel out of the water.[/b]
Incorrect.

Network news talking heads will blow any cable news talking heads out of the water.
In general - Blowreilly will pull in just over 2 million on a good night... NBC and ABC will pull in 7-8 million a night. CBS's joke of a show will still pull in 5 million to watch Katie's fright mask face.

But who's watching TV news? I know the members here are intelligent enough to not watch that crap..

duckhunterflyfisher

Reaction score
He is doing the interview because he likes Pant-Suits, and big ankles. Hillary has both. Do you think Bill will start wearing dresses now?

I love to see Savage and Hillary in an interview. Now that would be something. The lepricon is bought and paid for. There is something definately in it for him. The interview will be staged and then some.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
I didn't watch it....any one here see it?

betelgeuse

Reaction score
Old Bill O wussed out. It was pretty lame. Part 2 is on tonight.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
He did not let her spin..at least for the part I saw !

One pointed question he asked went about like this; "Several cities like San Francisco and others are defying federal law
by providing sanctuary for illegal alien lawbreakers; are you going to take them to task for that?"

Hillary starts to answer something like; " Well, I'll tell you what I AM going to do...

O'Reilly stopped her right there..and repeated..ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THESE CITIES TO TASK FOR IT ?

Clinton was forced to admit that she intends to let them go on breaking federal laws..

This is someone that wants to be President ? ...Already admitting she will not enforce what is probably the MOST
OFTEN BROKEN federal law of them all...

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I didn't see the interview but to be fair what has Bush done to take the above mentioned cities to task? Will Mccain be tough on immigration? I don't think the average American voter really cares much about immigration if they did Trancredo or Hunter should of done much better. If Americans are being laid of how come the Govt keeps on issuing immigrants work permits? I hope I am wrong about the majority of Americans not caring about some kind of immigration limit but since none of the 3 presidential condenters talk about limiting immigration I may unfortunately be right.

Leftyhunter

easymoney

Reaction score
Fox trumps Netroots; bloggers rebel

"The nation’s top Democrats are suddenly rushing to appear on the Fox News Channel, which they once had shunned as enemy territory as the nemesis of liberal bloggers. "

"With the party’s presidential contest reduced to hand-to-hand combat, Democrats are turning to the ratings leader among cable news channels in a clear rebuff to the liberal activists known as the Netroots"
"Markos Moulitsas, founder of the leading liberal site Daily Kos, told Politico’s Michael Calderone: "Democrats are being idiotic by going on that network.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10032.html

Guess the ratings and the huge audience have nothing to do with it?
Guess it boils down to whatever it takes, even sleeping with the enemy...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
The Daily Kops says.."Democrats are being idiotic by going on that network !"..

Shucks; I thought they were idiotic for being Democrats in the first place !

Advertisement

Top Bottom