HILLARY’S OTHER FABRICATION

gwhunter69

Reaction score
HILLARY’S OTHER FABRICATION
Mar 26 2008

Now that Hillary has been nailed in an outright fabrication of her role in Bosnia, it is time to remind ourselves of another, even more galling fantasy that Hillary tried to sell the voters.

After 9-11, Hillary had a problem. New Yorkers were desperately focused on their own needs for protection and they were saddled with a Senator who was not one of them — an Arkansasian or was it a Chicagoan?
LINK

Tank

Reaction score
I can't understand why democrats want to be democrats....this is what they admire and want in a leader???

pbrdog

Reaction score
I honestly can't even stand her voice. When she's on TV, I can't turn the channel fast enough. How anyone can believe a word that spews forth from her meatbucket, I have no idea.

swampy tim

Reaction score
I agree the voice is intolerable and the words unbelievable but for me it's the facial expressions when she's working the crowd, it's as if she is communicating with very small children. She has 3 moves that she repeats. The "surprised animation", where she opens her eyes very wide does and open mouth smile/ exclamation such as "hi"; the "I recognize you wave" were she makes eye contact with one person and waves specifically to them as though they share a secret together, and the "confident thank you" where she smiles and looks down her nose at an unsuspecting supporter. It is as bad as afternoon children's television. It is so disingenuous that I can't help but say "she just Can't Understand Normal Thinking" out loud which rains down doom on me from my lovely bride. S/T

Advertisement

Top Bottom