HOG FROM SOCAL

bigdaddyk

Reaction score

Here is one of the latest hogs we took two weeks ago. More to come.

larrysogla

Reaction score
These piggies are very good tasting!!! Very lean meat. I love cooking & eating them. 40 lbs. of cooked meat wiped out in one sitting at work during lunch by my co-workers. Ummmm.......delicious. Just have to cook a little bit longer than supermarket pork, due to this is free ranging animal & heavily muscled & well developed muscles. Really very good eating.
God Bless. larrysogla from L.A., Southern California.

bigdaddyk

Reaction score
I do have to say that I like the wild hog taste more than the domestic hogs. You would think that it would have a wild taste, but I couldn't taste it. We will be going back up to Vandenberg this weekend, leaving Thursday night for a three day hunt. Man, I am looking forward to firing my 30-06 into one of those hogs. I have been seeing a BIG boar the last two times we went up. Maybe this is the weekend.

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
Good luck this weekend bigdaddy! Get another one for the barbie!!!!

MIB

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
Hopefully that will be your lucky weekend..Hope u get the big one. Lookin forward to seeing a pic of it. Good Luck

bigdaddyk

Reaction score
I will make sure that I tell you all the story and follow it up with some photos. I know that we will get into the hogs. I just hope Mr. Big comes out with light left to see him.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom