Hogs for.......

gnn961

Reaction score
Nice looking country where is it located?

nikdob

Reaction score
Custom digitized embroidery. i.e. I digitize your logo and machine embroider on golf shirts , denim shirts, hats, cloth tote bags.... etc...

Dave
Cumming, GA

Bottom_Feeder

Reaction score
I would love to take a hog, never have. I have a 2002 24' sportfisher. Do you like Albacore?

SDHNTR

Reaction score
I can offer you Southern California sportfishing. I specialize in Mako sharks but can also do tuna and yellowtail. I can also bulid you a custom fishing rod or two if you are into that.

bhfury

Reaction score
Thanks for everyones input. I can see there is interest in a trade. I will compile a list and see what I can do. I will also have to check with DFG so I don't get myself into trouble....

Greg

One Track

Reaction score
Advertising/Marketing/Promotional consultation. 1 Hour = $400.

Now this is something that everybody needs.

Huntin' Foo'

Reaction score
Need a new winshield for your truck (or any autoglass for that matter)? We'll supply the glass and labor and do it all on site.

shaman

Reaction score
Several of my partners and I are meat cutters by trade(will take care of yours for you)

upperEA

Reaction score
Wow lots of stuff!!! I have a sister she's kinda ugly though
Or maybe some upper Michigan deer hunting

VHRAM

Reaction score
How about some home repairs?
Im a general building and home improvement contractor, and do mainly remodels??????

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
this is old but maybe you still havent filled that spot.

Northern CA spring 2 day turkey hunt on my own private property. Guarantee kill well not gaurantee but almost. Everyone I took this year (7 people) either passed a handful of jakes missed a longbeard or went home with a longbeard.

Lumpy

Reaction score
I've have hunted with Norcalihunter this past spring and I'll tell you what he has got a butt load of turkeys on his property.When we went out we worked ten different gobblers that day and out of those ten we had five of them come within shooting distance( we would of had two more, but a coyote spooked them).We had both of are birds down by 9:30 am, both birds were nice two year olds.
Thanks for the hunt Justin, I had a great time , hope we can do again.

buckkillerdeluxe

Reaction score
I have got some great California/Australian/French/Spanish wine. I own a small shop in Folsom and would love to trade??!!!

anseralbifrons

Reaction score
I have a house in NE Montana, put you on pheasants, grouse, huns, even deer if you can get a tag (or antlerless over the counter)

Joe

Top Bottom