Hogs for.......

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
shoot.....wish I had all them hogs.....I'd take upperEA up on his offer for his sister.....you know the old song "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life....make an ugly woman your wife"

Native Instinct

Reaction score
Some pretty good trades offered. Did you take the bait or are you still trolling?

pig guide

Inactive
Reaction score
There is no law being broken in trading hunts. Since it is of a cash value, all you'll have to do is fill out your guide's log book upon a successful harvest and submit by the 10th of the following month. It is just like receiving money for a hunt. No worries.

bhfury

Reaction score
Hey Pig Guide,

Are you saying I have to have guide license to swap a hunt?....

Cda55

Reaction score
Nope. You"re a hunting buddy taking another buddy on a hunt.

bhfury

Reaction score
Pig guide says:[/QUOTE]There is no law being broken in trading hunts. Since it is of a cash value, all you'll have to do is fill out your guide's log book upon a successful harvest and submit by the 10th of the following month. It is just like receiving money for a hunt. No worries.
Well, I'm not and guide so I don't have a guide log book. So how can I fill one out? It almost sound to be it would be less of headache not to do anything at all...

boarhunter67

Banned
Reaction score
I have a gun safe, wall mount style. Let me know. Also, I know a licensed guide who would put all your hunts in his book and guide for you for either a percentage or for a hog.

Raully

Reaction score
I build computers. Need one fixed, upgraded. new one. I also work for the cable company in town so if you need some cable work done. I also specialize in Home Networking wireless or wired. If you need any labor done at the ranch let me know. Send me an email.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Are you saying I have to have guide license to swap a hunt?....[/b]
BH,

It's a close one to call, especially after seeing the deal with CABoarTracks (Lowell) at Camp Roberts. Before that happened, I'd definitely say it's no problem. But now we know two things... one is that you can sure get pinged for taking something of value in exchange for a hunt, and two is that this forum is not private and hidden from the eyes of the law.

It might be wise to contact DFG directly and ask.

bhfury

Reaction score
KTR

I didn't hear what happend to CABoarTracks (Lowell) at Camp Roberts. Will you explain?

Thanks....

Cal hunter

Reaction score
Why does it have to be considered a guided hunt couldnt he just be collecting a tresspass fee for access to his property.I dont know that much about these things so It wont shock me if im wrong.Good luck hope it all works out.

pig guide

Inactive
Reaction score
If you're not a guide, then don't worry. Just hunt. That only applied to licensed guides. If you're not one...then forget it.

pig guide

Inactive
Reaction score
If you are taking anything of cash value, in exchange for taking someone out hunting, then that is considered guiding for money without a license. Illegal. Period.
It is in the Ca. DFG books. It is so much easier to just follow the law.

red3fidy

Reaction score
Or just take a guy pig hunting knowing that he's going to take you duck hunting.......

leave monetary values out of it.

tholihan

Reaction score
I have fishing in southern ca, Lake Tahoe, or computer work if needed. We can go for ocean fishing in southern california of Mackinaw in Tahoe. Contact me at [email protected]

steveleeds

Reaction score
How about some professional Taxidermy... FREE,.. I will send pics I am a pro handling a very select client base, I did commercial taxidermy for the super players for years...
I know this ad is from 2002 ...looking to see if it has 2011 life...

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks .. Dallas Kidd

Top Bottom