• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Hogs

JustGuy

Banned
Some people see it in San Jose all the time.
But seriously, hogs are everywhere this year, but nocturnal so far. I haven scouted seriously yet, will start in a couple of weeks.
Sonce FHL is closed, not many public places are left on my list

JustGuy

Banned
Oh, sorry, i did not notice you post on the vandenberg. meant some other areas
No, i do not know about this, only wish you invite me one day - wink, wink

flytrue

I've been hunting Lake Sonoma, like I do every year, and this year is like the last, not too many pigs. Two years ago it was great, saw pigs every trip out, even harvested two of them. And that's not even counting the missed shots. The game cams used to pick up sounders a dozen strong, now you're lucky to get 3 pigs together in a pic. I do most of my hunting at Liberty, but have visited Yorty this year too, and you'd usually see lots if sign near the road. Not so this year.
Friends have hunted nearby properties and are saying the same thing.
I think the lions have figured out how good pork is to eat.

Attachments

slim_2181

last time I was up there I saw a huge boar over in C1 on the first evening hunting. Saw some hogs on the hill side over by what I m guessing is the dump. other than that haven't seen anything saw a lot of coyotes I think we counted like 22 only killed 1 since the rest were to far out of range.

Top Bottom