Holly had her babies!

wrhinehart

Banned
Reaction score
Great news!!

Scott and Teri Dayton's beautiful little Chocolate Labrador Retriever "Holly" had her litter on Saturday, August 7 2004, 5:30 am.

She had 10 of the most uniform and perfect pups I've ever seen. They are all chocolates. Mom and puppies are doing fine.

Both Sire and Dam are OFA certified and very accomplished hunting dogs.

Holly was bred to my huntin' buddy "Boone" who spent the day handing out cigars!

For info on obtaining one of these dogs, contact Scott or Teri.

Bill

P.S. Scott just might bring them and show them off at the San Jacinto Volunteer day on Saturday August 21. This is just another reason to come out and join us.

elmer fudd

Reaction score
That's fantastic.Been looking to get a new pup.If they bring them I'll definetly check them out.
Jim

redneckduckhunter

Reaction score
Hey, just saw the post about our puppies..... Please don't be looking for them this Saturday. They will only be two weeks old and with no shots yet, it would be unwise to bring them to SJ, right Bill. Anyway, anyone interested in looking at them is welcome,( we live close to SJ) but I am sorry to say saturday is not a good day. My WIFE made other plans for us right after the clean up. I won't even be able to stay for the BBQ. Bill took pic the day they were born and as soon as my wife gets her computer problems figured out, I'll post some pictures. For anyone interested we have 4 males and 6 females available.

See ya on Sautrday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom