Holy Crap! Is Clinton going to have Obama assassinated?

easymoney

Reaction score
"Holy Crap! Is Clinton going to have Obama assassinated?, Are the Clinton rumors true?"
That would be an understatemewnt if it proves true. Had your latest piece of pander pie?

easymoney

Reaction score
You know in all my years as a voter, I have never seen such a long contentious nor negative campaign season. What with the race baiting and femi-whiner BS, nothing will surprise me next...

faith

Reaction score
It does not surprise me to watch her on TV use the fact that Bobby Kennedy got assassinated in June, as a reference to why she's in till the end of June, or because anything can happen! this is stupid and cold hearted! In case Obama gets wacked? This was without a doubt in MO her reference!

easymoney

Reaction score
The crap that comes out of this persons mouth never ceases to astound me. Of all the phrases or combinations of references to history she could use, she choose that speech, knowing full well what the outcome would be...
She is not stupid just calculatingly mean.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
When O'Reilly asked if Obama would choose Hillary as Vice Presidential candidate, Dic Morris said that if such
happened, he wouldn't sell Obama any life insurance !
This, from a guy that worked closely with the klintoons for years !

easymoney

Reaction score
The sad part is that she continues to make statements like this everyday to muddy the water and impune her opponents character, then she is forced to make a retraction and apology, after the damage is already done.
SOP for a democrat. And IMHO, she's toast and won't be electable anywhere...

And the opiners are opining on this even as we speak:

"Hillary Clinton's colossal blunder simply the last straw "
"SICK. Disgusting. And yet revealing. Hillary Clinton is staying in the race in the event some nut kills Barack Obama."

"It could happen, but what definitely has happened is that Clinton has killed her own chances of being vice president. She doesn't deserve to be elected dog catcher anywhere now. "

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2008/0...r_simply-2.html

troll

Reaction score
Easy,

You beat me to the punch on that thought. Is the strategy to keep pushing small thoughts of doubt into the delegates and hoping that they will forgive her for making those comments? To be quite honest, I've never had that much respect for the Clintons, but I never thought it would reached the depths that it has during this campaign. It has truly proven that she is not worthy of the office of the president. The last person I want is someone who is dishonest. I've had enough of those types for the last 16 years. I don't necessarily agree with most of the politics of McCain, but he at least seems like a straight shooter. He may be labeled a maverick, but at least he doesn't hide that fact rather than give apologies, excuses, and lies.

easymoney

Reaction score
IMHO, it is the repeating of a lie or rumor often enough, in the hopes the sheeple believe it as the truth. Works for all politicians, but especially for mr and mrs clinton.
Anyone who doubts this well proven historic fact should start doing a little reading. In fact, one can start with the fact that mr clinton even had the cahones to lie in front of a grand jury and got disbarred because of it...

Bwana Turtle

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
When O'Reilly asked if Obama would choose Hillary as Vice Presidential candidate, Dic Morris said that if such
happened, he wouldn't sell Obama any life insurance !
This, from a guy that worked closely with the klintoons for years ![/b]
I agree. Remember Vince Foster, Ron Brown ?

swampy tim

Reaction score
And the really funny part of it all is that O'bama isn't even significant enough to be assinated. He sure ain't (for all his faults) MLK. S/T

Latest Posts

Top Bottom