Holy Mole! The Biggest Bass Yet By Far For Me! Sunrise Surprise!..Pic's

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Well there is a 3 hr.Time difference and I always Wake up at 4 or 5 am so while u guys are sleeping I am up reading Jesseshunting post. So read thewolfman bass post this morning and it got me excited to hit the ponds at sunrise this morning. So off I was, It was perfect, water was dead still no wind and a beautiful sunrise. Threw my first pole in with bait set up and caught a couple of small ones then did some luring and got a couple more till a gator shows up, so I go to another pond less then 200 ft. From my house. I start luring and get two 3lb. bass back to back and I am stoked. Then I have to go home to give my wife breakfast so I said one more cast ( u guys know how that goes ) and Bam I bring in this bad boy and it is almost 7 lbs. Thought my pole was going to snap but got it ashore and sid O.M.G a 100 times. This is my personal best large mouth bass so far and I am still a bass fishing rookie. I can't wait to get a double digit Bass. Enjoy the photos, all these bass were caught and released by 8:30 am. And now my wife finally got her breakfast, and it all good while u guys are just wakeing up. Might try night time fishing tonight. ..tra
View attachment 81136View attachment 81137View attachment 81138View attachment 81139View attachment 81140View attachment 81141View attachment 81142View attachment 81143View attachment 81144View attachment 81145

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thewolfman

Reaction score
Nice...wish that was me....very envious of u my man...haha

slanttop357

Reaction score
Congrats on your personal best tra, i am sure that will change in the weeks to follow.

Top Bottom