Home made deer stand

Drayton

Reaction score
Just got home from the deer woods near me. Some thief made off with my home made ladder stand. It was a good one but lucky for me built out of scrap lumber and an old aluminium ladder so it only cost me some time. I am really lucky the same thieves did not get my Trail Cam! Anyone who would steal a hunting stand will be happy to steal or bust up a Trail Cam.

I am looking for plans on home made hunting stands that would be inexpensive (incase they walk away)
Thanks

Drayton

Reaction score
Just got home from the deer woods near me. Some thief made off with my home made ladder stand. It was a good one but lucky for me built out of scrap lumber and an old aluminium ladder so it only cost me some time. I am really lucky the same thieves did not get my Trail Cam! Anyone who would steal a hunting stand will be happy to steal or bust up a Trail Cam.

I am looking for plans on home made hunting stands that would be inexpensive (incase they walk away)
Thanks

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Drayton,
 Look in the homemade stuff threads and you will find some plans for tree stands.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Drayton,
 Look in the homemade stuff threads and you will find some plans for tree stands.

Top Bottom