HOMEMADE GAME CAMS

Tim Jackson

Banned Troll
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried to use an OLYMPUS trip XB40 AF? I bought one today to try out but I was wondering if anyone had tried it out allready.I cant find the cannon owls anywhere they have been discontinued from Wal-Mart!

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I thought those had manual shutters. Better check out before you get one.

Butch

Tim Jackson

Banned Troll
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried to use an OLYMPUS trip XB40 AF? I bought one today to try out but I was wondering if anyone had tried it out allready.I cant find the cannon owls anywhere they have been discontinued from Wal-Mart!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
No manual shutter. I bought three and they are great. You will like them. MC.

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
There may be more than one version of them. I bought one at Wally World a couple of months ago, took the cover off, and it had a mechanical shutter. Re-assembled it and took it back. Now I'm REALLY confused.

Butch

Possum

Reaction score
Do you have any Target's out there?  They had a bunch of PF's when I checked last week.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Tim,

****** has some for $40 each.  Shipping is 3 or 4 bucks on a single cam.  That price is hard to beat anywhere,  Fast delivery too.  I dont remember reading about the olympus.  Do a search.  You could be the first, though.

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I was talking about the Trip 40, not the Canon. When I get up from the computer, I'll get flashed in the face by a new trail cam I just finished with a PF. Sorry for the confusion.

Butch

Advertisement

Top Bottom