Homemade vidoe cam holders

Jimmy Jones

Reaction score
Has anyone made a good camera holder that would work like a tripod in the tree?  I video a lot and things are OK now, but get a little shaky when it gets cold.

JJ

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a treepod from cabelas I'll sell you.  I got it the other year and never used it.  Just never toted it along while hunting.

Todd

Arrowhead

Reaction score
ToddP >>Can you post a pic of it? Price? I am not familiar with it.

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
I started filming my own bowhunts in 1987. I have made many different camera mounts over the years and have finally gotten a few that I like and work well. One attaches to a tree limb, or tree trunk, and allows the camera to move around. The other one I have made is for mounting to the floor of a tripod, or tree stand. It does require a swivel head (ball head or fluid head) camera mount so that you can level the camera. If you want to see the pics, just send me an e-mail and I would be happy to send them. The only think I ask is that you only use these for your private use. Do not sell them. keith@texasbowhunter.com

yotegetter

Reaction score
I do some welding with my MIG welder on the side. I've been working on something, but haven't had a chance to finish it. I'll post some pics of it once I'm done.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom