"Honey-doos"

inchr48

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Wifey's off to a Regional Specialty dog show with some of our Whippets.

Was sitting pretty with mowing, (about 5 acres and with the heat the last week and humidity, things are growing).

Had a strong storm yesterday morn. Took out a chunk of a large Maple tree. hope to have some that's worthy of drying for using in a long bow project sometime down the road. Luckily missed anything of importance. Will be cutting wood tomorrow, what's on your list?

Attachments

QALHNTR

Reaction score
This weekend will make up for the honey-dos for the last month. We're heading up to Ventura to watch my daughter play in the National Junior Olympic 18U Water Polo tournament.

We managed to sneak into a room at the Mandalay Beach Embassy Suites so everyone in the family is happy. I'll probably be back to painting next weekend........

inchr48

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Good luck to your girl in the Water Polo tournament, and congrat's.

Hope her horse holds up.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Still working on the cabin. Last week replaced the pump that went out 20 years ago, tomorrow my son will help put in a new 85 gallon water tank. Gotta paint the new doors we put up pretty soon.

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
No honey do's this weekend. I'm hitting the Texas Trophy Hunter's Extravaganza (big hunting show), and I'll work on a few personal projects.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Cherry Valley Bowmen archery shoot in the local mtns near Jenks Lake. I'm not shooting, just running a booth and donating some stuff for their raffle.

Archery shoots are always fun with the camping in the woods and meeting new folks. It's also kewl to watch the kids discover the magical flight of an arrow.

I'll get some pics to post too.

3D4ME

Reaction score
Honey Do's will have to wait.

I'm in Atlanta this weekend for Buckrama and the Bass Proshop Hunting Classic!!!

Money in pocket and in Hunter Heaven!!

Orygun

Reaction score
May get to do a hike-scout-hang a stand trek on timber company land. Otherwise its an oil changeon thetractor mower, some wood cutting, patching the duck pen, some wood stacking, and start on an extension on the barn. Or I can sleep in.

mrgadget

Reaction score
Somehow got it fixed to head to the San Clemente Pier this a.m. with the wife, son, and granddaughter (he's 4, she's 6) for some fishing.

Then the boy and I are taking Mom to fish the Santa Ana river by Big Bear and camp tonight. I can't believe she's actually going to go; for her "roughing it" means room service stops at 11.....

My chores will be hauling gear, packing the truck, cleaning fish (I hope), making camp....and emptying the cooler 12 ounces at a time.

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
working till 2:30........then up to the canyon to cut lumber to finish the porch........break out the welder and get everything ready for some welding first thing in the morning......the wife should be home by then....I'm sure she has a list for me to finish out the day.........but right now I'm off to BBQ some of the fish we caught a few weeks ago.

Dave in LB

Reaction score
I'm self imposing some honey dos today. I took my 1911 to Kings this morning to have some acessorizing done and now it's time to clean house and dishes if I could get my back to stop hurting. Seems I sprained at work a couple days ago. At least all the other chores are done so the house will look good when my wife and son come home from a trip.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Today...

Went to the Iris Sale, bought some Irises..(Yeah, whatever..I like 'em and the deer don't)

Got a hair cut.

Went to the Pistol Range, shot the 10.

Went to the archery store, needed a new cable, and a doz. Carbon Force arrows.

Came home, shot the bow - I like the arrows.

Now it's time to go to a Party - huge pot-luck BBQ. I'm bringing a pile of wild boar sausage.

No honey-do's today.

Indianghost

Reaction score
Me I am taking my wife to church tommorrow ,Sunday, out in a country chucrh in Bandera, Texas. I found a used small camper trailer I need to sleep in on my new deer lease and after church services would be the best time to show it to my wife. She should be receptive to the transaction errrrr. sale.

Top Bottom