Honey Hole Pics......

Railguner

Reaction score
Ran up for the day yesterday to snag a few trout and check out my honey hole. This little guy was out along with a few small 3x3's and forks.

imnrut

Banned
Reaction score
Bitchin' pix! Looks like he'll be nice & heavy. Good luck goin' after him.

Reaction score
JP that vantage point looks similar to those in an area I like to sit around in.........

I've been up once on this side and found a very nice buck........but not two. NICE

Last edited:

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Nice pics! That sure looks like a well fed buck! GOOD LUCK finding him during the season!

superduty

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I need to get out and take a couple pics this year too. Just been to darn busy on the house lately.

youngr24

Reaction score
man I love preseason. before the deer get spooky. Nice bucks

Akash

Reaction score
Very very nice pics both of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Ive been scouting this weekend as well but didn't come across any bucks. Did see a fawn with a doe and a bear with its cubs though :mooning:

Railguner

Reaction score
Great pics Railguner!!! What kind of camera were you using?
Thank you. To make my scouting time...and well....just outdoor time more fun I've really gotten into photography. It's a great way to view nature, pre-season scout and keep track of the HORN growing in my hunting zones. Plus its just a BLAST!

I use a Canon Rebel Ti 12mp with a Canon 70-300 zoom with image stabilizer. To get shots like that you still need to get kinda close. Stalking definitely helps me work on my skills during the pre-season. It's a total win win. RG

Top Bottom