Honey holes?

coyotehunter 1

Reaction score
Do you know a special location that always seems to hold critters?
I have one or two, a little ivy covered ravine surrounded by big rock overhangs, a small creek wanders down the middle. In the past year, several coyotes have come from that spot. It seems like after one is gone another takes it's place, just like a favorite fishing hole. Another place is a small thicket on my property where at least three whitetail deer can be found year round. These are does, they come and go but always return to bed down. My wife and I have watched these deer do this for several years.
ch 1  

younghunter

Reaction score
I have a lot of honey holes for deer.  Theres this one patch of brush that always holds at least 1 buck.  Recently though I found a great spot for jackrabbits.  I found it on accident.  I was glassing for some deer to take pictures of when I saw a white thing run across the brush.  Theres no snow and no snowshoe hares within 200 miles.  So I investigated and found a ton of Jackrabbits that were white for winter!  The next day my friend and I went there and killed 32.  Then we went on Tuesday and killed 12 more.  I will post pictures of a couple down the road.

Top Bottom