Honoring an American legend and musical icon. (Introduced in House)

easymoney

Reaction score
Ms. JACKSON-LEE of Texas (for herself and Ms. WATSON) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs
HRES 600 IH1S
<CENTER>111th CONGRESS</CENTER>
<CENTER>1st Session</CENTER>
<CENTER>H. RES. 600</CENTER>

<TTITLE>Honoring an American legend and musical icon.</TTITLE>
<CENTER>IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES</CENTER>

<CENTER>June 26, 2009</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>RESOLUTION</CENTER>
<BTITLE>Honoring an American legend and musical icon.</BTITLE> Whereas Michael Jackson was not only an accomplished recording and performing artist, he was a noted humanitarian;
</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress):</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>You have to read this, it made me almost blow my coffee on the monitor...</CENTER>

Tinknocker101

Reaction score
<CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress):</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>You have to read this, it made me almost blow my coffee on the monitor...</CENTER>
I'll add to the bill some more facts for ms Jackson:

Whereas Michael Jackson was a known pedofile who paid off his victims family's to keep from getting convicted. :grrr sign:

Whereas Michael Jackson was a known pervert who admittingly liked sleeping with young boys.:dancin-cool::throw-up-on:

Whereas Michael Jackson turned himself white and called it a disease.:confused:

I can go on, but I'm done.

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
If jacko is worthy to be honored by these polititions then what does that tell you about them?......

Marty

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a good thing to have an official "FREAK DAY" ??

Sodhunter

Reaction score
These politicians are so friggin' stupid, they just sit and watch TV to see which bandwagon to jump on. Michael Jackson was the epitome of amazing God given talent gone bad because of greed, pride, selfishness, stupidity, and a host of other sins. The fact that they can not just shut their mouth and remain neutral, rather than have to jump on his wagon because of all the freaks the media is showing on TV, shows their stupidity and ignorance. Hid Dad, Sharpton, Jackson, and all the celebrities trying to get TV time on the wave of MJ's death, makes me sick. He was a tragedy and a disaster. Maybe learn from it, but do not celebrate it. His life was a train wreck.

betelgeuse

Reaction score
These politicians are so friggin' stupid, they just sit and watch TV to see which bandwagon to jump on. Michael Jackson was the epitome of amazing God given talent gone bad because of greed, pride, selfishness, stupidity, and a host of other sins. The fact that they can not just shut their mouth and remain neutral, rather than have to jump on his wagon because of all the freaks the media is showing on TV, shows their stupidity and ignorance. Hid Dad, Sharpton, Jackson, and all the celebrities trying to get TV time on the wave of MJ's death, makes me sick. He was a tragedy and a disaster. Maybe learn from it, but do not celebrate it. His life was a train wreck.
Amen to that

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I have to agree with you guys on this one. Whats even worse is how large a percentage of people all over the world have forgiven Jackson for pedophilia . I don't care what two willing adults do with each others but a line has to be drawn for children.

Its amazing to me how fame destroys so many celebrities not all of course but quite a few are so self destructive. Its also amazing how Afro-American women are not bothered that not only has MJ not had an adult relationship with one but didn't even bear his own children . Not that MJ didn't have the right to do so but it seems a bit weird.

Leftyhunter

swampy tim

Reaction score
I think it is equally wierd that so many parents wanted there children to go his house for sleep overs. Not blaming the victems here , just questioning the decisions of the adults involved. I bet no one would have allowed ther young duaghters to stay over with jacko so whay the sons? S/T

RVRKNG

Reaction score
Amen!! Sod & Lefty!!! I need not say anymore.

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I have not yet meet Sod but I have the feeling we would agree on more things then we disagree and that would most likely be true of most of the JHO crew.

Anyway heres a different take on MJ from an individual who for lack of a better term I will describe has a former private security official in the African-American entertainment industry.

MJ has a background that no entertainer in history has in that since the age of seven when Barry Gordy signed him for a Mo-Town contract MJ never had to worry about trying to earn a living like everyone else. Other entertainers had to start at the bottom i.e Frank Sinatra waited on tables and then sang on the little resterauant stage, Elvis drove a truck and then hung out with Afro-American choir groups to learn singing etc MJ spent something under a year traveling with his family to bars in IN and IL before getting signed by Mr. Gordy. MJ was a pure spirit who's only goal in life was to entertain his fellow man and he only hung around kids because he just enjoyed being with kids and he never did anything untoward to them after all he was aquiteted in a trial. MJ holds the Guiness Book of records for contributing the most money to charity (approx 500 million) and even in death his will specifies that his estate will give 20% of future earnings to charity.We will never see another entertainer has great has MJ. MJ never had sex with anyone because he was a pure spirit.

My take is if it walks like a duck and quack likes a duck it is a duck. If a grown man does not have adult sex partners and hangs out with young children and sleeps with them then there is a real good chance that they are a pedophile.

I know my source can not speak for all Afro-Americans but I get the impression that many folks of all backgrounds think something like the above account is true.

Regardless of how we feel about MJ he was an American who a lot of Americans loved so he does say something about us even if we don't like the message.

I have to agree with Swampy that has a parent i would not send my kids on a sleep over with an adult man.

Leftyhunter

Latest Posts

Top Bottom