hope you didn't want to hunt sage grouse in CA

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
I spoke with DFW last week. Person I talked with said snow had a lot to do with it.

jbv

Reaction score
I understand the snow piece...but also just seems like a reason for them to cancel it all together, justification if you will. They have significantly cut down the number of tags for the past few years. Seems like "snow" fit into their reasoning to cancel it all together. Just my .2 cents.

khunts

Reaction score
Not good. I've been entering the draw for years and thought this was the year.

ChkrChsr

Reaction score
I've been checking the website every couple of days and wondering why no applications available. Definitely not good.

GSP4Runner

Reaction score
I got mine 2 years ago and took my buddy last year. Kind of a shame but not surprising in CA. They drastically lowered deer tags in X9A too. I've seen plenty of sage grouse sounds like a CA thing to me.

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
The last sentence of the first paragraph is the key to where zinke and the trump administraton stand in regards to pur public land and sage grouse.
"The federalgovernment and the states will work to conserve and protect sage grouse and its habitat while also insuring conservation efforts do not impede local economic opportunities."
The almighty dollar will be the determining factor.

Common Sense

Reaction score
"The federalgovernment and the states will work to conserve and protect sage grouse and its habitat while also insuring conservation efforts do not impede local economic opportunities."
The almighty dollar will be the determining factor.
It is the American way!!!!! (or at least it was)

Top Bottom