Hoss Hog Hunting (near Sacramento)

rwlittle

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A couple of hunters in my group may not be able to make it for a hog hunt at "Hoss Hog Hunting" in Maxwell, CA (1 hr north of Sacto). The cost is $425 for one hog. This is my 2nd trip to this place and trust me, it is a blast. It is archery only.

If anyone insterested on being on a possible hunt, please let me know. I apologize for it not being a for sure thing, it is just that the other 2 hunters are working some kinks out.

Thanks

Mikey88

Reaction score
My buddy and I will be there next Friday! We were booked out to June but got in early due to a cancelelation by another party. Only a couple weeks too late or we would have been able to go with you! Who knows we may like it so much I'll want to go next month!

We've never been so any tips would be helpful. You can always email me if you'd rather!

Thanks!

Mike

rwlittle

Reaction score
Well...................

Mikey, did ya get anything??????

Mikey88

Reaction score
Well........................ As a matter of fact I did!

It was everything I heard it would be and more! The ranch is beautiful and full of big hogs. As awesome as the hunting was I would have to say the guides( Mike and Tony) were even better! These two bust their ass to give you the hunt of your dreams! They crawled on their hands and knees through pig tunnels in the dark tracking my buddies hog even though they had a long line of animals back at the skinning pole waiting for them. No complaints from them just hard work and lots of excitement and encouragement. I'll post up a story and the rest of the good stuff later. But for now I'll just tell you my first big game bow kill is at the Taxidermist!!!!

rwlittle

Reaction score
SWEET!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

That place definately rocks!!

I can not wait until the end of April!!! What stand did you get your pig out of? Dying to hear the details of the hunt!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom