How about them dawgs?

Common Sense

Reaction score
Fresno State wins the National Baseball Championship!

(Now Ol' Belch will probably move up my warn meter!!!!!!!)

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Common Sense @ Jun 25 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fresno State wins the National Baseball Championship!

(Now Ol' Belch will probably move up my warn meter!!!!!!!)[/b]
My very first i-wedgie!

Thass allright CS, thrump us on the field, thrump us on the 'net but you still knew what "How 'bout them Dawgs" meant! And I'm proud of my Dawgs for making it that far; that's an accomplishment in itself (yeah, yeah, I know. Second place is nothing more than the first place loser!)

But hey; it's all about good clean competition; Congratulations to Fresno State. C'mon, group hug?

Litch

Reaction score
Great CWS this year, it was nice to see a huge underdog (no pun intended) win it all. Congrats to Fresno State.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS to the Bulldogs!!! These kids perservered through injuries that would put major leaguers on the shelf for months. How do you hit two home runs and drive in 6 runs with a severed ligament in one of your thumbs, or play flawless defense at third base with four dislocated fingers? That was an amazing, gutty performance!

I guess I'm a little prejudice, having grown up 20 minutes from Fresno State, but it truly was a tremendous athletic feat.

CONGRATS AGAIN BULLDOGS!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom