How Do you get blood off of your Arrow Wraps?

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Right on. Congrats. Give us some more. Ed F

SDHNTR

Reaction score
You jam the arrow up...

You are scoring big time lame points here with the fabricated suspense.

One Track

Reaction score
Very nice. Well done son. Let's see some more pics.

2rocky

Reaction score
My apologies for the delay...Grain markets and Mondays....

OK back to the subject at hand...

Long story short, we doubled up on a couple of toms, Sunday.

We were off the hill by 8:30, and both birds died within 10 feet of one another. My first arrow was at mid ships, but his head was still up so I gave him a Wac'em upside the noggin so we could finish calling Cal's bird in.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Sweet. Way to go John. Your hunting partner has good taste in bows.

BackCountryHNTR

Reaction score
Congrats!

BTW...some peroxide should take care of the blood on you arrows!

oregoncritters

Reaction score
Good work..Those little fellas are in trouble in a few weeks in the state to the north of ya:)

2rocky

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SDHNTR @ Mar 31 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sweet. Way to go John. Your hunting partner has good taste in bows.[/b]
I thought you were going to compliment our taste in camo....

On the bow brands, well, I don't discrimiNATE, That particular company is going to have to change the grip to suit my preferences. But Cal Shoots it well.

CA Bowhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2rocky @ Apr 1 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SDHNTR @ Mar 31 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet. Way to go John. Your hunting partner has good taste in bows.[/b]
I thought you were going to compliment our taste in camo....

On the bow brands, well, I don't discrimiNATE, That particular company is going to have to change the grip to suit my preferences. But Cal Shoots it well.
[/b][/quote]
Awesome job John I just happened to notice that your bird is Bigger it looks like your shooting a Hoyt. All kidding aside Great job. Blake

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Darn nice camo, just not too sure about the dude it's wrapped around. I agree with you about the grip. Tearing that thing off was one of the first things I did.

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
Congrats boss, you are starting this season off right.

A Wac'em in the noggin is good medicine for the bobbing head syndrome, good shot.

There is a lot of that particular camo on this board, but have yet to see it modeled by anyone resembling good looking, maybe I have a sponsorhip model already set, cause I is easy on the eyes.

I am still trying to determine if I will be runnin with ya in June, be good to see if they make running clothes in Mothwing by that time.

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
Dang, I thought I dropped a good one, but only Rancho has the intelligence to appreciate good humor.

Rancho, thanks for appreciating good solid humor, though I reckon the reason more didn't bask in my glory is that the truth hurts.

Oh well, I always have my kids I can hunt with, at least they know a good joke when they hear it.

2rocky

Reaction score
Well I reserved a solo room for Sat and Sun Night... If OT and SD's spouses still have you on the Bad influence list, I might have a piece of floor for you...

Leave the Banana hammock at home please....

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
No hammock for me, I is going commando, that way I am able to grab refreshment without breaking up my arm movement, you know ya got to keep the stride solid or it messes everything up.

If I do it I will be toting the whole family, so I would recommend you renig that offer, otherwise you may be babysitting.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom