How is it ?

E A Hunt

Reaction score
The new online ressie site is nice but............

How is it 83.6% of the ressie holders for Sutter are within 20 miles from the refuge ?

77.2% of those guys are born in the 40s

Who is the guy that got drawn for Mendota and lives in Salt lake City ?

Is that hunt really worth the drive ?

Saw a few Las Vegas and Reno draws also.

Who's DFG kid lives in South San francisco ?
That kid gets drawn for just about every shoot day.

Who is the guy putting his Grandpa in the system ?

D.O.B. 1920 !!!!!!!!!!

Does he have to get a permission slip from the nursing home to get him out for the day ?

Didn't see my hometown anywhere on the list so I should stop giving the postman the evil eye.

Thanks to DFG for gettin this system up and running now I just need the Birthdays of all my "friends" so I can make that" hey hows it going.?" " How's the family ?" "Whatcha doing next weekend ?" phone calls.

yellowwaterdog

Reaction score
Yes, some very interesting stuff!

I wonder how long before the real story comes out about these "drawings"?

Also, how long before DFG realizes that they let the cat out of the bag ... or will they?

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Okdoki  I'll bite........

Whats the real story ?

I think the drawings are done on the up n up. It's just a money making machine and they will do their best to keep it that way. Next year it will be even simpler with online season long apps.
Thats the only problem along with not enough quality land to hunt.

You want to talk about wrong. Then complain about how Stantan Island which is about 10000 acres being bought by some conservation group with public money (25 million dollar gov. grant) and the public can't even use it.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
I am sure the system is fair to all.  I know I have been to fundraisers and seen one person win almost everything that night - even though they had not purchased any more tickets than I did.  And, I have also been on the receiving end of that as well.  That is just part of the system.

yellowwaterdog

Reaction score
As a former employee of the State government, it may seem to be a fair system, but through the standard State governement incompetence it may not be at all.  For instance, since it is a computerized system, who can say that the system may exhibit a bias towards certain characteristics such as birthdate, location or even license number.

For instance, for years, I seem to get average draws, nothing ever too good, and one of my buddies only gets great ones.  In a true random system, this shouldn't happen this frequently....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom