How long did you serve?

O'DoyleRules!

Reaction score
First, thank you all for serving our country, and many thanks to all who appreciate those who've served.

I'm an Army veteran myself, 11b (hoooooaaaaahhhhh!!!), initially 10th mountain, then f/51 lrsc which ended up getting folded into the Cav about a year before I ETS-ed. I served a surreal eight year enlistment. I reported to the 30th AG in January 2002 (should be able to guess why I joined) and my term of service ended in 2010.

eoats

Reaction score
US Army, just a bit over 3years (extended for the Spec 5 'Umbrella'). 84C20 with a 84G20 secondary.
This was way back in the 70s, that 1970s (my daughter likes to kid me).
Grew up in Military family and went to 16 schools before I graduated high school.

Last edited:

Tango74

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just cruising around. 3 years with the 82nd Airborne division. 92-95.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Thank you all that served. I have a question for pilots that might have flew the AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter ? by any chance the ones that served in Desert Storm did you have any training on the AH-64 Simulator unit ? some went to Fort Rucker and some went to the battle fields, the reason i ask is i helped design & build that unit with the help from Ed Buzzy the buyer, if his last name sounds familiar thats because his sisters name was Ruth Buzzy what a small world. I was one of the first people to give that unit a try and some of the head chopper pilots standing next to me said i kicked the tanks ass not to shabby for my first time flying a AH-64 sim unit any way any feed back would be cool regards Craig.

Tony_Mileham

Reaction score
So far 6 1/2 years in the United States Marine Corps as an MV-22 Avionics Technician. Deployed once with the 13th MEU on the USS Boxer, and got one more dirt det to go before I get out. Probably getting out at my 9 year mark, might extend out to ten if things in the civilian job market don't quite go as I am hoping. My goal this year is to bag a mulie out of D-14 and a turkey somewhere in san diego county. If you wanna help me out with the location of some turkeys in san diego I would be more than happy to give up at least half the meat :)

frankiecruzer

Reaction score
Ive been in since 2005, been half way around the world, seen more countries than states. Been to Afghan got the tshirt. Currently have the best job in the Marine Corps ( Drill Instructor ) 20 years to go.

Semper Fi

fritojay

Reaction score
US Navy 1979-1983. Aviation hydraulics mech. Two yrs shore duty North Island Naval Air Station, two yrs sea duty stationed in Whydbey Island Wa. Sea duty aboard the USS Coral Sea

ttown

Reaction score
I retired as a SFC after 24 years with the U.S Army Active & Guard. Did 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan.

Steve1978

Reaction score
Usmc 1997-2001. 6072 ground support equipment mechanic.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KTKT70

Reaction score
Thank you all so very much for your service. Thanks to service members like all y'all, we get to live in the greatest place on earth. I'm just a little USMC Brat, but wait to always give thanks to all that have ever served under our flag. God bless the USA!!

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
MK6TAP, thank you for your service! YOU are exemplary of what makes America great! :)

Top Bottom