How many NRA members out there

youngr24

Reaction score
Just sent my renewal in today. I was just wondering who else is a member?:patiotic-wavin-flagFight for the freedom we have!!

Last edited:

jaymz

Reaction score
Have been for years. Every gun owner should be.

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
i am. as well as a few different hunting clubs like cda, sci, nwtf, etc. everyone should be a member especially during times like now.

gundogs

Reaction score
Patron Life Member soon to upgrade to Benefactor.
If you are not a member you should be. If you are a member you should upgrade your membership.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

PG 70-10

Reaction score
The NRA Rocks

Just the last few years, but then I have only owned guns the last few years.
Most nights driving home from work I listen to NRA News Show on my Sirius radio in the car. Channel 144 from 6-9 PM weeknights. Beats listening to anything else on the box. Some nights I'll find myself sitting in the car still glued to the show after I pull up in the driveway. Wife thinks I'm nuts, maybe so. Good Stuff. We all need to fight for our 2nd amendment rights.

MQ

Reaction score
My father gave me a Life membership when I turned 18. One of the best gifts I have ever recieved!

antlrcolectr

Reaction score
I was off and on over the years... but I joined last fall and you can bet that I will be a member forever with the times we are having now, where aparently anyone can be president.. or appointed to something.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom