How many of you hunted Az. this year ? and how did you do ??

Mt Goat

Reaction score
I'm going to be going to Az this weekend. Just wondering how everyone that went there, did.

Mt Goat

Reaction score
Whoadog
I'm going to be going the next three weekends.
This weekend will be around the Tombstone area, next weekend around the Congress area, and on the Az. closer around Nagalous (sp?) Patagonea (again sp ?) area

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I have hunted around Patagonia but not the others, I went last year the last week of January first week of February and they said we picked a basd year.  The guys I know that went this year and have several outstanding dogs did terrible, after having many good years down there.  Good luck and I hope you get into good numbers.

Brian

Mt Goat

Reaction score
Thanks,
I've never hunted the Wickenburg/Congress area before but heard the hunting was good there this year, so I'm going to give it a shot.
I might change my mind about hunting Patagonia I've heard the same thing about the hunting being tough this year over there.

rlwright

Reaction score
I've hunted the Wickenburg area towards parker in the past. In the good years we got limits off Alamo dam road on the way to Alamo lake.

docramo

Reaction score
Have multiple hunts in Az. this seson with several trips with limits of Gambels. It's been incredible this season. Last weekend we ended with 48 birds for Cheri + I.2 weekends left in Feb. to finish off the season.Good luck to you Az. hunters!

Whoadog

Reaction score
 This is great you guys are giving me ammo to use against my friends that went down there this year and didn't do well, they do have hight standards though.

Brian

Whoadog

Reaction score
Kid,
 Good job!  I am reluctant to go down there the first part of the season due to snakes.  I don't snake proof my dogs because where I generally hunt they are not a problem and as far as my dogs range they would get bit before I could get to them.

Brian

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Brian,

You won't need a dog for the opener,  bring the dog for the split opener near thanksgiving.

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I wouldn't go all the way down there to hunt without a dog.

Brian

Top Bottom