• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

How to apply and hunt Utah?

CODE3RUN

I too am tired of hunting Ca. I want to do something different this year. It will be me and my 14 yr old son. Thinking about Utah but dont know a whole heck of a lot about applying or where to go? Any help woudl be great.

Thanks

Montaj629

Utah has already closed this year for applying. Can still do over the counter I beleive. I have been applying for a few years now. Sorta confusing coming from CA applications, but agree with ^ and give them a call. Super helpful over there and explained it to me. I would probably confuse you more trying to explain it haha

Aught-SixGuy

We do have antlerless applications opening up in June. Elk, deer, and pronghorn. Other than that you gotta wait til next year.

Top Bottom