How Us JHO Cook's Get Down In The Kitchen, Yum Yum!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Well i thought i would start a continuous thread where we can all post up our meals and food creations and make everyone so hungry.....lol
We have alot great cooks on this jho forum that's for sure that know how to get down in the kitchen and create awesome meals and enjoy sharing here on jho...

So let me be the first on here to post up a great meal step by step, tonight I made homade Italian meatball subs.
I first chopped up small bits of onions, roasted peppers and mushrooms then i put 4 lbs of top quality lean ground beef in a bowl and mixed all the veggies in with the beef then added all the seasonings, Italian, basil, Oregano, parsley and my own special blend.
Then hand molded my meatballs then used a super high quality cast iron skillet poured a little Italian Xtra virgin olive oil in the pan and then browned and seared the meatballs.
Then I transferd the meatballs into another pan that had the tomato, garlic and onion red sauce cooking. Let it simmer on low heat for about 45 min. And then the meatballs and sauce are done and ready for the rolls.
Then u use some nice sub rolls and then i gut them or canoe them out is the correct term. Then I fill the rolls with meatballs and sauce then sprinkle a little parmesan cheese and top of with mozzarella and they are done and ready to eat, all I can say now is yum yum and enjoy! And this meal start to finish just an hour and half not bad at all for a good home cooked dish and great comfort food. And of course I am Italian/Sicilian so I have to make damn good meatballs it's in my blood.......lol.......tra:)

Revo2811

Reaction score
Damn TRA just got home from late night at work. I'll take one with a nice cold beer. Looks delicious brotha

Man of few words

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Can I sue you if my drool shorts out my keyboard? :drool:

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Nice work.
I, like mezcan, just got off work as well, pass it over.

hunterdoug

Reaction score
View attachment 87281
New years eave dinner, breaded cod filets with spices of choice, Italian bread crumbs, old bay, basil, s&p...sautéd scallops, steamed veggies, sautéd portabella mushrooms, three cheese sauce with basil...french bread and white wine. Yummy

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Way to end the year hunterdoug with a light but very appetizing yummy dinner like that....tra

Revo2811

Reaction score
Dinner last night was rib roast. With mommas mashed potatoes and stuffing delicious ???

Man of few words

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Damn that's a nice juicy piece of rib roast Revo, tonight we will be having a crown roast it's in the oven right now I will post it up when it's done......tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Ok just got done eating my dinner.
This is a oven baked crown style rib pork roast done up with multi seasoning and a cranberry walnut dressing to garnish around the roast then top with gravy after slicing. For side dishes oven baked mashed cauliflower ( looks like mashed potatoes but it's not, cool ha ) and some steamed carrots and fresh baked biscuits, wah lah!......lol...tra

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Hell yea boys, damn those look great...View attachment 87282
Eggs benidict country potatoes and mamosas...first meal of the year:wavin hello:, happy new year yall

hunterdoug

Reaction score
And my fiancée is telling me "stop taking pictures of our food" lol
Perfectly poached I might add, but I forgot the asperigas (sp?) Spears, killer though

Last edited:

P304X4

Reaction score
HD those are some nice looking eggs..........the last time I poached eggs I almost got my britches peppered with buckshot!! :lol bashing sign:

Revo2811

Reaction score
kept it simple tonite carne asada nachos and a beer while watching one of my favorite movies "saving private Ryan"

Man of few words

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Oh hell ya I luv roasted or grilled duck with grilled veggies, that looks so gooood.......tra

Top Bottom