How Us JHO Cook's Get Down In The Kitchen, Yum Yum!

Revo2811

Reaction score
Daaaaaaaamn TRA that looks delicious.
I will have to copy that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dthome

Reaction score
So when's dinner?
TRA, when you gonna hunt gator?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Yeh the whole deal with gator hunting it's like pig hunting in cali. U got gators every where u step in this state and yes the desire to hunt gator is like the desire to hunt pigs in cali.
From what I have learned and know so far their r 2 ways to hunt gators here, u can apply for a draw they do each year and hope u get drawn then there r the fees which is a little chunk then their r requirements that must be met.
Then there r gator outfitters u can book a hunt and it's about 100-150 bucks a foot depending on the gators size.
So I have not applied for the draw yet and I am not going to spend $800-1,600 for gator when I have where I live almost in my back yard all day long I can admire. Just like u wouldn't want to spend $700-1000 bucks to shoot a pig in cali. That's how I feel about gator hunting out here.
I do have a gator trapping assist lic.
And eventually I am going to hook up with a trapper and assist with gator trapping live gators that sounds more exciting then shooting one. So hopefully I can post exciting gator trapping story in the future.
All the ponds I fish everyday have gators that hang around me like puppy dogs, I names for a few of them. I don't bother them and they don't bother me except once in a while they get territorial or mating season which is starting now.
Oh Yeh back to the subject of food...lol
But that gives me a great idea to buy some gator meat and do gator strip bacon wraps! Oh yeh...tra
Who else can do gator selfies with your back turned within 2 ft. At times, gatorJ can...lol...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

P304X4

Reaction score
That gator looks just big enough to be a snack before the main course is served.....lol!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Last night I grilked some 1" thick marinated T-bone steaks, oh so good and tasty!....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Early tonight fir dinner did my tri color pene pasta with Italian sausage and shrimp and veggies.
Then for dessert I made some homemade banana chocolate chip muffins, yum yum ! .... tra

Revo2811

Reaction score
Damn TRA! Like always look delicious

P304X4

Reaction score
Still waiting for my dinner invitation....looks absolutely delicious!!

Revo2811

Reaction score
this is how we do it outdoor oven makes a great steak

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Looks great Revo, classic cinder block fire pit, the only thing with those eventually the blocks will crack and degrade with the fire and heat and water, if they do they have high heat blocks now u can get that are made for constructing fire pits or bbq pits that will last a very long time....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
This morning I made my traditional Mothers Day Frittada Seafood Omelet.
I sautéed the scallops first to char and precook and dice up, then chop up some shrimp and crab, onions and roasted peppers and mushrooms. Add everything to the egg mix with some seasoning and cook properly in with a All-Clad pan and serve.

For Lunch we r having lobster cakes and for dinner grilled salmon.
Eating great today! ....tra

Last edited:

dthome

Reaction score
Dude. Your family is lucky to have you.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I haven't eating wings in a long time so I bought some fresh jumbo wings and came up with a different cooking twist and made some mash potatoes and rice for a sides.. usually wing sauce goes on the outside of wings but i thought why not put the wing sauce in the inside of the wings and baste later with bbq sauce!
I got some mild wing sauce that was thick so I thinned it out a little mixing in some chicken broth and Worchester sauce. Then injected the wing sauce mix in the wing and drumetts put them in a broiler pan and seasoned them.
Broiled them for 30 min. And hit up with some bbq sauce on the outside.
Man let me tell u they came out so freeking good. Inside so tender and tasty with my wing sauce mix with that vinegar base with the combination of the bbq sauce on the outside, wow so so good, it's a hit and one of my new signature custom recipe dishes, Time 2 eat!.....lol....tra

P s. Jumbo wings r the way 2 go, nice and meaty.....

Revo2811

Reaction score
Them wangs look good

P304X4

Reaction score
I just ate supper and now I'm hungry again!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
R u ready for bbq tomorrow! Here's some bbq eye candy to get u going!
Here's some TBone, Rib Eyes, Pork Shoulder Steaks and thighs I bbq this past week alone. Yum yum!....tra

Revo2811

Reaction score
Looks delicious

Top Bottom