How Us JHO Cook's Get Down In The Kitchen, Yum Yum!

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Damn inchr, I don't know how you came up with the idea of smoked mac and cheese but thats a killer dinner for sure!

inchr48

Reaction score
Damn inchr, I don't know how you came up with the idea of smoked mac and cheese but thats a killer dinner for sure!
We often bake ham pieces on top of our Mac n' cheese, so sounded like a good combo. These were 1" chops, brined for a few days, then smoked in the Masterbuilt. Mac n' Cheese added for the last 45 minutes or so, to get just residual smoke.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Tonight I did a quick simple couple country style pork shoulder steaks, marinated in Worcestershire sauce with my personal seasoning mix and rubbed with brown sugar and pan fried in bacon grease. Then I added my left over mashed cauliflower and apple sauce on the side....tra

P304X4

Reaction score
We boil the pork steaks till they're just barely done then marinade them overnight in our favorite BBQ sauce and grill them till they're fully cooked. They always turn out tender that way.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Yum yum guys! We have some lucky wife's and gf,s to have guys like us who are great cooks, the Master Chef's of JHO!
My wife said if I ever fail in the sex department she will still keep me for my cooking......lol........tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Tonight I cooked my sweet Italian chicken sausage veggie pomadora served with thai jasmine rice.
Chopped up the garlic, onions, roasted peppers mushrooms and Roma tomatoes.
Then sautée the garlic in Italian virgin olive oil then added the sausage, I take them out of the casings and chop it into a ground form then add all my seasonings and sear until browned.
Then add all the veggies then cook until sautéed just right. When done put in a bowl or dish and add the jasmine rice on the side with it and your good to go for a quick healthy very tasty meal.... .tra

jb229

Reaction score
Looks good, I will join the post. Here are a few meals I have prepared.
25in Rainbow
Smoked Deer Hind Quarter
Deer cheesy Jalapeno Sausage
Wild Pig Taco on home made Tortilla.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
It's pouring rain in CA so of course it was time to get WESTERN, fire up the barbecue and grill some elk ribeyes. I let em sit on the first side a minute too long but still passable.

Last edited:

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Bruce those are perfectly cooked, damn I'm jealous, med rare. Ok a little towards med....what's the sauce?

Last edited:

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Nice fish JB, on big fish like that I would use lemon and lime inside with s&p and bake, good stuff there, atta boy, keep em coming

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Wow guys a lot of awesome dishes and food, every time I see this thread it just makes u so freeking hungry.....tra

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
We often bake ham pieces on top of our Mac n' cheese, so sounded like a good combo. These were 1" chops, brined for a few days, then smoked in the Masterbuilt. Mac n' Cheese added for the last 45 minutes or so, to get just residual smoke.
MMMMmmmmm!! smack, smack, drool....

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
And I posted ^^^ that before I even GOT to the second page. You guys are KILLIN IT! :thumbs up:

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom