Howdy

essmanfam2

Reaction score
Evening all. I joined back in 2004 but have been away for a while... seems like the site kinda died for a while and on a whim I got back on today to see if there had been any activity. I'm glad to see that there is activity on the forums. I still have a JHO cup in my truck that I bought back in the day when there was an online store.

I'm in central CA and most all of my time hunting these days involves my kids. My 2 oldest (14 and 12) have their license and always hunt with me and my younger 3 tag along most of the time. My favorite hunt is quail, but we spend a lot of time looking for deer and a little time looking for pigs as well. I look forward to getting to know you all through the forum.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Welcome back essmanfam2! We loose some members we gain some back so it balances out over time. Sounds like u have no time to b on the internet with 5 young people to keep intertained with all the family actives.....lol good for you my man, look forward to your future post, keep your family safe and have a great day!.....tra

Top Bottom