Huge Iowa Non typical. Fasten your seatbelts!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hunter Specialties has some new footage they have acquired for PrimeTime Bucks 6.
In addition to Stan Potts 220" giant  they now have live footage of the illusive Iowa Buck. This buck is featured  in the Feb. edition of "North American Whitetail" and the footage will be featured on PTB-6. This footage is the only film known to exist of this monster. Still frame photo provided by Hunter Specialties,video available sometime in July.

Here is another photo/clip from the video...these two brutes needed to be cut apart with a chainsaw.

jayber

Reaction score
I've seen that MONSTER on hoof.....:jaw-drop:.....J/K!!  Impressive to say the least!  And man, looks like one of the ones that had to be cut apart is still ALIVE!!!  :skeered:

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
WOW WHAT A BUCK!!!! I think Jayber is right that one looks like he is standing.

Freedom

Reaction score
I believe I saw the video of the two bucks that were cut apart (or another EXACTLY) like it and BOTH of the bucks were still alive!  The one lying down is whipped but still manages to get up and trot off once he's free.  As I recall neither ran very far once they were free, it was like the couldn't believe what had just happened!  I hope they made it!  Crazy stuff!  

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think those are Mitch Rompola's hands on that chainsaw.  At last, we figure out how he got that rack.

Regards,
Paul

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Trying to free two locked up bucks is dangerous enough, having a running chainsaw would really up the pucker factor. I'd use my two headed quarter in a flip for it and let my cousin do the honors.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I would have to agree the pucker factor would be off the scale. I wouldn't want to be anywhere around when those two got loose.

spotty

Reaction score
     I'm with Freedom..... I've seen the video clip of the two locked bruisers being cut apart too.  Neither buck was injured and they both ran only a short distance before they stopped and looked back toward the camera.

Can you imagine the noise in the ears of those deer?  I'll bet their pucker factor was max'd out!    And the exhaust from the chain saw......  I'll bet they both snorted for a week to get that smell out of their nose!

empa

Reaction score
I'd crap my pants if that monster walked under my stand!

killinturks

Reaction score
hey spectre this  is the first time i have heard pucker factor used in a non racing format. i thought it was exclusive to the sport. what a buck, man its sweet.

KIDKY

Reaction score
i don't think i could calm down long enough to actually pull the trigger on one that size, WHEW!!

vman

Reaction score
Well, first off I have seen this Iowa monster.  I was driving home from work one day last October when I spotted a huge deer in the field eating.  This was around a mile from one of my stands so I stopped and got out the spotting scope.  I watched him for a good 30 mins.  I spent so much time in that stand I though my wife was going to divorce me.  I never saw him again.  During Iowa's first shotgun season a hunter put a slug in him but if wasn't a good clean kill.  I have heard so many rumors since I can't even begin to tell them all.  I now he is still alive because I seen a picture from a game camera taken this past February, and the deer looked in good health.  All I can say is the hunt continues.  

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom