Hunter Expo at Kern National Wildlife Refuge

spooniekilla

Reaction score
The staff at kern as well as the Bakersfield Chapter of Ducks Unlimited are putting on a hunters expo. it will be Sept. 26th at 8 in the morning until about 1 in the afternoon. we have a lot of exciting stuff planned. we are looking for volenteers as well as donations.As far as DU goes we are looking to start new comittees though out CA. i will have a booth set up at this EXPO. if you or someone you know is interested in participating or donating please let me know. i will keep this thread going if you have any question please ask. this will be a great event for children and adults. we will have lots of interactive stuff. for those that just want to learn about duck hunting to those that want free lunch. please come out and support what our future at the Kern National Wildlife Refuge.

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
Hey Benji, is this in conjunction with the annual clean up day, or a separate event?

dukstuffer

Reaction score
Sounds like a good time----a free lunch and a side of West Nile. Just kid'n -plan on bringing my troops along for the ride. If you need some help, call Winged Expressions.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
I understand the clean up day will be held the same day as the Hunter Expo.

CC Lefty

Reaction score
If this is the clean-up day, I plan on being there. I'll see if I can't recruit some help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom