hunter liggett/contact congressmen #

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
Hello again I've made several calls from the army to bill thomas.And finally ended up with the number of the congressmen for that district.I called and said that this camground was shut ubruptly with no explanation. And there are alot of dissapointed people.I voiced My opinion to them.And told them they should be expecting several calls & letters on this issue.So please call & do the same. They assured Me they will check into it.But will probably check harder & faster when everyone calls?So please do so.They took something away from us lets try to get it back . congressmen FARR@ 1-831-424-2229   thanks wavesfr  

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
I know of other places to camp around there.And that this might even thin out the crowd some.But still what are they going after next?right?Also seeing as all hunting voucher's will be handled through mail only now .This includes weekend vouchers' also that take 3 weeks to process.And the only one's that were notified of this were the annual pass holders.So for the poor guy that just show's up expecting to hunt for the weekend will be s.o.l. So thanks for the support wavesfr

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
Well I researched the congressmen . And he seems to be a tree hugger . If I may speak as I feel here.So anyways just thought I would share that .

A

archerywolf

It seems to me that the military is proceeding with their desire to use Hunter Liggett as a target for naval war planes and their missles.  It won't be long that they will be stopping any non military personnel from entering.  Have they posted a sentry at the back side of the area, entering from the west?  If not, it probably won't be long.

Top Bottom