hunter liggett

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys remember Me ? anyways was just letting everyone know that the fhl campground closed on may 28.You can call 1-831-386-2550 to verify this.I feel that this is a giant step against us who are hunter's.I don't know what to do about this?And the only one's notified we're the annual pass holder's.Also birddawg has a message board too @www.voy.com/20869/No offense spectr we all know & respect each other as hunter's right?not spamming.So anyways I'm wondering if there is anything WE can do about this? Thanks for the help wavesfr

Fubar

Reaction score
Wavesfr   I posted this a while back in the Big Game topics.  I dont know what we can do or who we can contact to get a reason for this I dont really think the Army needs a reason.             Fubar

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the campground but Fubar mentioned "Army"

A Fort here in Missouri closed hunting with Muzzleloaders one year, the Conservation Department said they were not in charge there and could do nothing about it but to write the "Congressman".

I don't know if it helped or not but a bunch of us did write and the Fort was reopened the next year....

Tinhorn

Fubar

Reaction score
I posted this reply in Big Game also. I called the recorded message at Fort Hunter Liggett tonight and it said the campground is open on a first come first serve basis. The fee will be on the Honor system so please pay it We dont want to give them any reasons to close it again. Also lets keep it clean. We dont want to lose this place to camp. Thanx to all who called or wrote to keep it open.         Fubar

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fubar what number did you call? The 3310. Or the campground 2550 number.3310 is hunting & fishing is first come first serve.2550 just rings & rings thanks wavesfr

Fubar

Reaction score
I called the weekly recorded information number at  831  386 3310               Fubar

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks fubar.I guess 1 has to listen to the entire message huh lol.I heard it at the end thanks again.You know some  people don't like fhl but.But I have put in alot of time there.And alot of good memories we're built there for Me.So it means something to Me. So thanks to all who called and wrote in about this o.k. thanks wavesfr

Fubar

Reaction score
I like it a lot too. Lots of game and beautiful scenery. I hope they keep it open. The number of quality places we can hunt on public land are fewer every year. Maybe I will see you there some day.             Fubar

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
hey fubar where you from anyways? I'm in bakersfield.Go to birdDAwgs website Maybe you'll reconize us there in some of the pics.the address is on my post . So thanks for the info happy hunting wavesfr

redneckfowler1

Reaction score
has anyone been there recently.  I found out about it over the internet and was wondering if any one has been.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom