• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

hunter orange requirement

walleyewrangler

What is the hunter orange requirement on base? I saw in the Cali regs that hunter orange is required during deer season, but then i also saw in the 30SWI that it does not specify that you have to wear it only during deer season which insinuates that you must wear it any time you are hunting (unless in an archery only area). I also know that some of the info on the rod and gun club website is outdated so I'm not sure if that reg is still applicable (especially since it's 5 years old now which i think means it is expired). I guess to make a long question short: do you have to wear orange when hunting pigs any time of the year?

Top Bottom