hunters ed

Dermody15

Reaction score
Im a 15yr old male who wants to take the hunters ed. class. i only bowhunt so taking the class isn't a nessecity but i did enter myself into a draw for a managed hunt at busch wildlife and i need the card to buy a permit. i found class dates and everything but it says you have to be 16 or be accompied by an adult. Both my mom and my dad dont hunt and work so making time for the class is impossible. but i need to take the class for this managed hunt. does anyone have any ideas on how i could take it, or do you think if i explain my situation to a ranger he will let me take the class considering i am only 4 months away for age 16. does anyone know why u have to be 16 to just take a class anyways? THANKS FOR THE HELP OR ANY IDEAS

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I had no clue you had to have an adult present to take the class,i do know you have to be 11 or 12 to take the class.
 Do you have an uncle,aunt,grandparents that can take you?  most of these classes are held in the evening,it may be that Conservation just needs your parent to sign for you to take the class,if that is the case they could sign you up and take you to class and pick you up,they may accept that,call and ask if dropping you off and picking you up is ok.

Dermody15

Reaction score
all my relitives or in difrent states and all my friends who hunt have already taken the class, so i guess the only way i could take it is when i turn 16 or maybe i might be able to take it by myself i dunno. if anyone else knows more please reply!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom