Hunting beer on sale. Things you wont see in CA

jls456

Reaction score
I seen something similar a while back at a Walmart while traveling thru Oklahoma. I think it was "Lucky 50" in 12 oz. bottles,12 pack for $2.99. Bet that was tasty. :skeered:

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
We all know I indulge but I seriously hate the relentless effort to make hunters look like beer swilling, irresponsible drunkards.

mtnsammy

Reaction score
I have seen these packages and even the banners outside the stores welcoming the hunters. As soon as I can get ahold of the banners I too will post them up each October. I do not drink at all during the hunt but I am known for dropping a few after the harvest. Marketing has always been a wonderful tool often misinterpreted by the masses. No all hunters do not hunt drunk but many do drink.

inchr48

Reaction score
LOL, a 30 pack of one of those followed my wife home from the store last night. She was most proud of herself for bringing me "something cool".

voidecho

Reaction score
I used to work for Anheuser Busch back in St Louis, so I've definitely seen the welcome hunter banners.

FTTPOW

Reaction score
"We all know I indulge but I seriously hate the relentless effort to make hunters look like beer swilling, irresponsible drunkards." Bruce, I'm with you on this. I too resent being identified with drinking, just because I'm a hunter. That is the only perception a great many people have of hunters. The sad part is that there are too many hunters out there that personify that perception. Is that how some people want to be represented? I know I don't. I would never buy that stuff with that advertising on it just because of what it represents.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
"We all know I indulge but I seriously hate the relentless effort to make hunters look like beer swilling, irresponsible drunkards." Bruce, I'm with you on this. I too resent being identified with drinking, just because I'm a hunter. That is the only perception a great many people have of hunters. The sad part is that there are too many hunters out there that personify that perception. Is that how some people want to be represented? I know I don't. I would never buy that stuff with that advertising on it just because of what it represents.
How come if Busch decides to honor our pastime with a wildlife theme for the fall hunting season people assume all hunters are drunks or hunt drunk? I would buy that just because Busch has shown me it supports my outdoor hunting lifestyle. As Bruce admitted, he indulges. Pretty sure he does not hunt drunk or drive drunk or quite likely even get drunk. They show footballs on cases. That mean the NFL guys play drunk? That mean everyone who watches football gets drunk? I am all for setting good examples for my sport. That means I will NOT take blame for slobs who are ignorant jerks that happen to hunt anymore than I will take blame for idiots that do all sorts of awful things and drive a car or go to church or vote Republican or happen to be the same color as me.

Here's to Busch for supporting the rich sport and honored tradition of The Hunt.
:toast-yellow:

KTKT70

Reaction score
sorry. it was a bad joke on my behalf. I can only speak for myself. I was talking Beer and Girls.. well just one girl now. but you get the point. lol

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I think we can all agree on that one. :wink:

sancho

Reaction score
i dont see Football fans complaining when they come out with the NFL team boxes. "wah..football fans are not drunks!" :D:D

personally, life is too short to drink Busch..fizzy water.

Top Bottom