Hunting Buddy Wanted Hunting buddy wanted-Turkey, Visalia

OVHunter916

Reaction score
It's almost that time again. I'm lookin' for a huntin' buddy around Visalia or Fresno who wants to go after public land gobblers. This public land thing ain't no bed of roses, but I've had success this way and prefer the freedom and room to roam, not to mention bargain price! This year and last I spent some quality time scouting and have a couple of hotspots that I could share with confidence. This will be my fourth year turkey hunting. I would call myself intermediate level in terms of calling and woodsmanship. I'm in late 30s and unattached at the moment. I'm fairly mellow and a bit religious, so I don't raise my voice or cuss casually.... Unless I spook or miss a trophy tom or something. I'm a decent hand around camp and enjoy the occasional dirty joke or cold beer (Lord forgive me). I used to teach community college and start sounding like a real know-it-all at times (my deadly sin). My job offers me some flexibility and I have some PTO to burn. Saturdays and weekdays fit into my schedule. I recently started going back to Church on a regular basis so Sunday mornings are out... Also, due to Easter I'll probably pass on the opener this year (save those pre-scouted birds for later). A typical two or three day hunt would involve primitive camping and potentially some serious hiking (although I've had great luck finding birds all to myself "just beside the highway"), so this isn't for the faint of heart. If this sounds interesting to you, send me a PM. I'm not always the best at checking up on my threads.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hogking

Reaction score
shit i totally forgot the season dates.... oops well if there is any other things you want to hunt and need a bud let me know im game for anything

Marianna73

Reaction score
I'm in :), not just for turkey, for anything. I don't mind primitive camping and serious hiking.

OVHunter916

Reaction score
I sent a PM to the both of you. Thanks for checking my post out!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

tcallan

Reaction score
Newbie here looking for someone to hunt with and learn from if interested.

Top Bottom